Gun Safety Rule 1 Assume all guns are always loaded.
Gun Safety Rule 2 Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Gun Safety Rule 3 Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target.
Gun Safety Rule 4 Identify your target, and what is behind it.
Alert today, alive tomorrow.
Accidents hurt Safety doesn't.
Eyes are priceless eye protection is cheap.
Hunt with your kids not for them.
Better to have a gun and not need it than need it and not have it.
Safety is no accident.
- 2020 Kids Fishing Day
- 2022 Kids Fishing Day – Photos
- WARNING – Ruger RS22 Pistol Saftey Bulletin
- Air Rifle Target Shooting – NOW THURSDAY MORNINGS
- 2022 Airgun Northeast Regional Championship – Photos
- Beanchrest Airgun Northeast Regional Championship (sanctioned by USARB)
- WARNING – S&W, M&P 12 Shotgun Safety Recall