In the event of an emergency where someone is seriously injured. There are now 2 medical kits on site. This page has helpful points to keep in mind and instructional videos you can view to be prepared.
- Call 911 and send someone to the gate to make sure it is open to meet the ambulance
- If there is an incident Call Steve Rand: Mobile at 207-641-3246, Home at 207-646-3472
- Individual first aid kits are now available at the main range and center pistol bay
- INDIVIDUAL FIRST AID KIT (IFAK) (Downed Officer Kit that consists of:
- Soft Tactical Tourniquet (Orange)
- Beacon Chest Seal
- Quikclot Combat Gauze
- Olaes 4′ Hemorrhage Bandage
- 3″ Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage
- Various gauze, bandages, and bandaids
IF AN INCIDENT CALL STEVE RAND
TACMED Solutions – The New SOF® Tourniquet
The New SOF® Tourniquet Overview
Dietrich Easter NRP, TP-C, Owner, Medical Gear Outfitters SkinnyMedic.com.
Compare CAT TQ v. SOF-T TQ
CARE System: Control, Airway, Respirations, Exposure
We do not have all these items in our IFAKs due to space limitations.
Contents and use of “Stop the Bleed” individual first aid kits (IFAK) and CARE system developed by non profit First Care Provider Foundation. FCPF is a teaching group to help non-medical personnel during a medical emergency.
OLAES® Hemostatic Bandage 4″
Wound packing. ChitoGauze® PRO features chitosan as the hemostatic (bleeding control) agent.